Welcome to Discourse

Welcome to the 21-Day Data Challenge!

6 Likes

Hi @caroLHL just a general question, is it possible to not lock challenge answers once we have answered correctly?

I like to play around with the answers once I see them understand them better, but locking makes this difficult.

Would love to hear your opinion on this.

1 Like

@Here2Win that would be great. But in the meanwhile, I don’t think I’ve told you (specifically) about this work around so here’s a work around you can use:

Downloading the CSV Files

1. Option 1: You can download them from my github. All the csv files (up to today’s challenge, i.e. challenge 14) are up there. Whenever there is a new challenge, I (or someone else) will add the new csv file (if there’s a new file).
    To download, click on Code and choose Download ZIP.

1. Option 2: You can use the method described in the below post to download directly from LHL’s jupyter notebooks.
    How to download files from the challenges, so you can play around with them on your own

Using Notebooks External to LHL
You can use a google colab account (tis free!) to open and use a notebook like the one LHL is providing is in the challenges. The post I linked to above explains how to do this.

2 Likes

Thank you! I appreciate the extra work you put in to make everyone else’s experiences much better.
Cheers :slight_smile: