Introduce Yourselves HERE! 👋

Hey everyone, welcome to the 21-Day Data Challenge! We’re excited to take off :airplane: on April 11th, the day the first challenge will be released. If you haven’t already, make sure to check out our 21DDC FAQ here.

The Forum is meant to give you the opportunity to get to know other data enthusiasts and build a supportive community around our love for data. This is a space to troubleshoot challenges, but also to get to know new people brought together by the same mission: winning the most prizes ever building a solid data science foundation.

Don’t know where to start? Right here! Reply directly to this topic to introduce yourselves. One thing we love to do at Lighthouse Labs is to open up the conversation by sharing a quirky fact about ourselves.

I’ll start: my name is Monica and I am the Senior Manager for Content and Communications at Lighthouse Labs. My quirky fact? Sometimes I dream in 6 different languages.

Feel free to hit me up with any questions or comments you have about the forum setup, the prizes, or cats. I am always down to talk about cats.

You can send me a DM or email our Challenge Team at challenge@lighthouselabs.com.

Your turn!

7 Likes

Hello! :wave:

My name is Caroline and I am a Project Coordinator at Lighthouse Labs!

Quirky fact: I am obsessed with Nintendo and Mario Bros and I named my dog Yoshi. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

13 Likes

Hello everyone, I am Ovo Okpubuluku, Data Science Mentor at Lighthouse Labs. A quirky fact about me? I have not yet seen Star wars.

I’ll be working as a moderator in the course of this challenge.

Cheers and thanks!

7 Likes

Hi everyone! :wave:

My name is Lauren Ellis, I am a Campaign Manager at Lighthouse Labs.

I’ll be working as a moderator during the challenge – don’t hesitate to reach out!

Quirky fact? I am slightly obsessed with squishy-faced dogs and recently fostered a pug named Bart.

4 Likes

Hi all! I’m Kelvin, a Data Science Mentor with Lighthouse Labs. I will be part of the moderators for the 21-days Data challenge, and I hope everyone enjoys the learning💪.

Cheers!

3 Likes

Hello everyone! :cowboy_hat_face:

I am Thomas, Campaign Manager at Lighthouse Labs. Quirky fact about me? I have a squad of orange cats :cat:

I’ll be working as a moderator during the challenge

5 Likes

Hey everyone! Hope everyone is doing well! I am Robert, a student at the University of Alberta pursuing Honors Math& CS and am excited to partake in this challenge! Nice to meet you all

Quirky fact - I find exams pretty fun (:

8 Likes

Welcome to the 21DDC gang! And nice to “meet” you :wink:

2 Likes

Nice to meet you too!

5 Likes

Hello!

My name is Abiodun, finance professional transitioning to Product Management. I’m happy to be part of the 21-days Data challenge. I’m located in Calgary, Alberta.

8 Likes

Hi, I am Ahmad Hameed , data science mentor at Lighthouse Labs. I will be working as a moderator during all these 21 days here.

Feel free to reach out to me if any one have anything to disucss.

Thank you

6 Likes

Hello!
My name is Hassan alawad, studying computer engineering in concordia university. I’m happy to be part of the 21-days challege that’s done by light house labs and looking forward to see whats its all about.
Thank you for the opportunity !

8 Likes

Welcome to the data-party! :wink:

4 Likes

Welcome to the 21DDC party!

3 Likes

Hello all! My name is Barb and I am just starting my learning journey in computer sciences at Athabasca University. I am located in Edmonton, AB. I am very excited to join this challenge!

9 Likes

Hey everyone! I am filza zehra. I recently graduated from lighthouse labs as a data scientist and I have a background in computer science. If you would like to join my team for the 21DDC you are most welcome to join.

Quirky facts: I love eating Ms. Vicky’s jalapeño flavour chips.

8 Likes

Hi all! My name is Marina and I am starting to learn Data at SAIT. I feel like I shall only be able to spectate the challenges. If any team wants to have me onboard for my learning — let me know!

6 Likes

Hi, I am Amber, I have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science. My fun fact is I am studying photography now!

As a cat lover, I would love to establish my own business related to cat photography!

I am on the team with Jose @Pseudo_r and we would like to meet friends and Join our team! :melting_face:

7 Likes

Hello everyone! My name is Kayleigh, and I’m planning on going to school in September for Data Analytics. I’m looking super forward to learning here!

My quirky fact? I’m 35 and still collect stuffed animals and comforters haha.

8 Likes